Friday, October 12, 2012

Dark, little birthday shoot

So, I've crossed over to the unpleasant half of my twenties. Still in denial. To celebrate, I headed down to a cemetery with Stevie and Ella for a slightly gothic inspired shoot. In stereotypical girl fashion it took us two hours to make ourselves look mental before walking to the cemetery. Luckily the spiders where nowhere to be seen and our only audience were a pair of bemused undertakers. It was also the first time I took my new reflector (called Edward) on a shoot and it was a hit. I'm normally a natural light only girl but the reflector just adds a great touch to my subjects' faces. Hopping on the reflector bandwagon...

Untitled-5

Untitled-2

DSC_0654 copy

DSC_0671 copy

Untitled-1

Untitled-3

DSC_0886 copy

DSC_0894 copy

DSC_0906 copy

Untitled_Panorama2

Untitled_Panorama1

images ©Nathalie Donado

1 comment: