Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sunny side up

Is there anything quite as challenging as shooting at noon in the sub-tropical sun? Not really, especially after being used to the rather feeble English sun. It was noon or bust as my model had class all afternoon. Challenge accepted. I was very worried as I couldn't actually see if I was exposing and focusing the photos correctly (stupid glare) and I kept forgetting I had my sunglasses on. Luckily, or skillfully, I did get photos I loved and didn't take much editing. Kudos to Isabella for braving the 30 degree heat in that pink jumper. It's a lovely homecoming to shooting in Colombia again and I'm looking forward to more shoots.

DSC_1464-Edit

Untitled-1

DSC_0032-Edit

Untitled-2

Untitled-3

Untitled-4

DSC_0134-Edit

DSC_0193-Edit

DSC_0195-Edit

DSC_0202-Edit

DSC_0217-Edit

images ©Nathalie Donado

3 comments:

  1. That crazy light one in the tree mid-post looks amaaaazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really original images, I love the compositions and the overall aesthetics. And awesome job dealing with the sun, I definitely know that feeling! Shooting and keeping the right exposure in it takes some bottom-of-the-heart skill.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for taking the time for such a lovely comment :D x

      Delete