Monday, January 2, 2012

First ever outfit post, rejoice!



Dress: Vintage, Cardigan: J.Crew, Tights: DKNY, Shoes: Bass, Scarf: American Apparel

It was going to happen eventually. I'm taking my blog in a more fashion oriented direction this year, but there is a purpose to the change. One: I want to work for a fashion magazine and a blog has become de rigueur for any aspiring fashion writer. Two: I love clothes but I am very lazy so I like the challenge of making an effort at least once a week and be creative. Three: Even though there are thousands of fashion blogs (I read a lot of them) there's always room for something with a twist. I will still post shoots and behind the scenes goodness. It wouldn't feel right to stop. I'll just combine my love of photography and fashion and try to make the inevitable outfit posts as visually interesting as possible. I failed today. Can I rant about how much I dislike the lighting situation in my dorm? One window. It faces another building. No light. Therefore I am inaugurating this new phase with awkward photos. Enjoy!

1 comment: